Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My 11th Birthday

Yesterday was my 11th birthday, and it was one of my best birthdays ever. My parents got me a digital camera (all the pics in this blog were taken with my new digital camera), and tickets to the Colorado Rockies vs Boston Red Sox.

It was really cool, it was probably one of the best baseball games I have ever seen, the Rockies won 2-1. What happened was in the bottom of the 8th the Rockies scored a run to make it 2-0, and in the top of the 9th the Red Sox scored a run, so if the Rockies hadn't scored that run in the 8th they would of gone into extra innings. David Ortiz Justin Pedroia

It was really cool because I got to see Kevin Youkilis, Justin Pedroia, and my favorite person who I saw at the game was David Ortiz AKA Big Pappie.

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome. I wish everyone could of been here!!!!!!! I hope to see everyone soon.
    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete