Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

In case if I hadn't told you I had gotten a game ball from the Rockies Giants game, What had happened is the Rockies pitching coach was giving out foul balls, and refused to give me one because I was wearing a Giants, but likely some other guy had gotten 2 so he gave me one!!!!!!!!

My 4th of July was pretty cool, in the morning we went to a pancake breakfast in the community park, the pancakes were pretty good. There was some pretty cool stuff there, such as a jumper house, and many stands that were giving out candy. SCORE!!!!!! It was really funny because when we were walking around there was a girl walking around in a Canada shirt. It's like seriously out of all days why would you where the Canada shirt on the American Independence day. While we were walking around we saw a mini football field so I grabbed a football that was lying on the field and my Dad and I started to play pass, when some people walked up and said that I was really good and would be a good fit for the traveling tea the Superior Mustangs, I like it because it is like I am being recruited by a football team.

IF YOU DON'T MIND COMMENT AND SAY WHAT YOU DID THIS 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

1 comment:

  1. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete