Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best game ever

Hey Guys,
Last night my dad and I went to the Colorado Rockies vs St. Louis Cardinals game (which was probably the best game I have ever seen). The game's scoring started out when the Cardinals got a 3 run homer to take a 3-0 lead then the Rockies scored a 2 run home run to make it 3-2 Cardinals. Then the Cardinals scored 6 straight unanswered points going into the bottom of the 9th. It started out with a run for the rockies, then after that the Rockies got a 3 run home run to make the score 9-7 and the rockies had already scored 6 runs in the inning. Then the Rockies scored 2 more runs to tie it all up at 9. After that the Rockies got a single then another single, so at that point the Rockies had someone on each of the corners, but that didnt matter the next batter up Seth Smith hit a 3 run home run. The Rockies had scored 9 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win the game by the score of 12-9. While we were at batting practice some of the players hen they got a ball of a hit they would throw it into the crowd, so some guy hit it and the outfielder threw it into the crowd and we got it:).

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM BEING RECRUITED BY A FOOTBALL TEAM AND WILL BE HAVING A WORKOUT SESSION WITH SOME OTHER KIDS, SO I WILL BE POSTING ON FRIDAY TELLING YOU HOW IT WENT (I can't on Thursday because it will start at 7:00 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment