Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 1 on Boat

Today was my first day on Morbror Lasse's boat. We left Vasteras at 10:00 and arrived at Strangnas around 12:00. While we were there we went for a walk and during that walk we went to an old Cathedral there were many rich people buried, a king, and his 3 year old daughter Princess Isabella were all buried there and while we were there we did a treasure hunt. When we got back to the boat the people in the boat next to us were feeding the ducks and there were many fish so Sara and I pulled out our nets and tried catching some but Sara and I did not catch any fish. After that we went to have dinner at a Greek restaraunt.


I had a kids pizza and I saved the crust to use to get the fish to come to the boat. We waited till there were many fish, Sara and I did not catch any but my mom caught a 10 in. Bass and one other small fish. After that I watched Robots and then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment