Today was my 6th day in Sweden. Today Sara and Rebecka came for a while and then I saw the movie Home on The Range with Sara. Then we went to the church where I was baptized because my Moster Maria and Morbror Lasse were getting married!!!! While we were there I took some pictures and there was the grave of King Erik XIV, and a man with his 2 wives. Everyone who was at the wedding went out to eat at Bellman. The Bride and Groom had already set the menu so the kids had for an appitizer garlic bread and the adults had mozzarella sandwich. The entree for the kids was a salad, fries, and chicken Kebab and for the adults they had peppersteak, and for dessert the kids had vanilla ice cream, and the adults had berries panacotta and whipped cream.
After dinner we stayed a while and talked. Then we went home and I talked to my dad and then I watched the Love Guru again!!! Then I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment