Saturday, July 18, 2009
Day 7
Today was my 7th full day. Today I went downtown with Sara and Rebecka and we tried to go up to the top floor of the tallest building in Västerås, Skrapan, but they didn't let us because it is only after 6:00 they let people go up to the top floor. After that we went to Västerås Domkyrka because the newspaper said that today they were going to give tours and they would also take us to the top of the belltower but the newspaper was wrong, but while I was there I took some cool pictures of the grave of a guy and his 2 wives that are all in the same grave. For King Erik XIV they got the coffin from Italy but it was too small so they had to cut off part of his legs so he could fit in there. I also saw and an altar that arrived in Sweden in 1514. While we were there we met up with my cousin Sandra who lives in Stockholm. When we got home my grandparents were not home and they had the keys so we had to call my uncle to open the door for us. Later we got Ice Cream from Hemglalass Bilen, then we went for a drive and during that drive we saw 17 deer, 4 rabbits and 3 moose. After that we went home and I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great blog, marcus!
ReplyDeletehope you'll have a great time on the boat!
love /sandra.
I did have a good time on the boat but we came back early because the engine was having trouble
ReplyDelete