Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 2 on Boat

Today was my 2nd day on the boat. This morning we left Strangnas but before we left I saw 13 small baby ducks. We went to Ridon next. When we got to Ridon we walked around just to see what it is like there. Then we went to have lunch. I had a hamburger with meat, tomato, and cucumber. After that I went swimming the water was freezing cold!!!!!!!!!! I swam from one side of the dock to another, after that I went on the slide and while I was swimming my mom was sitting at the dock and a duck came and bit her toe!!! After that I got some bread to get the fish to come and Sara and I got our nets and tried catching some but they were too fast. For dinner we had porkloin and potatoes. After dinner Sara and I went fishing. The fish were sucking the bread off the hooks so since we did not catch any we tried catching some with our nets but we did not. Then we went back to the boat and went to bed.


Rebecka and I


Me in water

No comments:

Post a Comment